1. 倾述林首页
  2. 句子
  3. 好句大全

向某人表达爱和感谢的英文句子

【第1句】: 用英语回答感谢的句子别人对你表达感谢该如何回答他的

Thank you very much. / Thank you so much. 非常感谢你。

【第2句】: Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. 太感谢你了。 【第3句】: Thanks a million. 感激不尽。

【第4句】: I appreciate your support. 我很感激你的支持。 【第5句】: I don't know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎麽表达我的谢意。

【第6句】: I owe you one. 我欠你一份人情。 【第7句】: I'm much obliged to you. 我对你满怀感激。

【第8句】: I'm grateful for your help. 我很感谢你的帮忙。 【第9句】: I'm in your eternal debt. 我欠你的一辈子都还不完。

【第10句】: Thanks anyway. 无论如何,还是谢谢你。(注:本句用在对方虽然没能帮上忙,但你仍想表达谢意)更多感谢表达: I really appreciate what you've done for me these days. 我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。

It's very kind of you to help me. 你能帮助我真是太好了。 I really don't know what I would have done without your help. 真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。

I can't tell you how grateful I am. How can I thank you enough. 我都不知道该如何感谢你才好了。 You've been so helpful. 你可真是帮大忙了。

I'm very much obliged to you for your gracious hospitality. 感谢您的热情款待。

【第2句】: 表达感谢英语句子

Thanks to you (we made it on time.)

都要多谢你(我们才能准时完成)。

I couldn't have done it without you.

若是没有你,我不可能做到。

I'm truly grateful for your help.

我非常感激你的帮助。

Your help is greatly appreciated.

非常感激您的帮助。 (很正式!)

I'd like to express my gratitude.

我要表达我诚挚的谢意。 (相当正式!)

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。

Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in 。

感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

非常感谢您慷慨的款待。

I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。

You must give me the chance to return your kindnewhen you visit here.

希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。

Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。

Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

感谢您友好而热情的来信。

As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you。

一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。

I just wish you could have seen 。

我愿您知道……

You were kind to send a gift 。

承蒙好意,送来礼品……

Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)。

厚礼于今早收到(当……,厚礼正等我们去拿)

Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.

意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。

You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.

再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)

You must be a mindreader.

您一定很会摸透别人的心思。

本文由qingshulin发布,不代表倾述林立场,转载联系作者并注明出处:https://www.qingshulin.com/haojudaquan/show-165002.html

联系我们

15932669617

在线咨询:点击这里给我发消息

邮件:381046319@qq.com

工作日:9:30-18:30,节假日休息

QR code