浮士德经典文案英文
【第1句】:外貌只能徒耀一时,真美方能百世不殒!
Appearance can only shine in vain for a while, and true America can survive forever!
【第2句】:就算要出卖灵魂,也要找个付的起价钱的人。
Even if you want to sell your soul, you have to find someone who pays the starting price.
【第3句】:人有两只手,一只用来夺走,一只用来给予。
A man has two hands, one for taking and one for giving.
【第4句】:要放浪游戏,年纪未免太老,要心如死灰,年纪未免太轻。
To play wild games, we must be too old, too young to be ashamed.
【第5句】:理论全是灰色的,只有生命的金树常青。
Theories are all grey, only the golden tree of life is evergreen.
【第6句】:理论都是灰色的,唯有生命之树长青。
Theory is grey, only the tree of life is evergreen.
【第7句】:善良人在追求中纵然迷惘,却终将意识到有一条正途。
Good people are perplexed in their pursuit, but they will eventually realize that there is a right path.
【第8句】:善良的人或许会迷惘,但终将找到一条坦途。
Kind people may be confused, but they will find a smooth way.
【第9句】:我要纵身跳入时代的奔走,我要纵身跳入时代的年轮。
I want to jump into the running of the times, I want to jump into the rings of the times.
【第10句】:美好的聚会已杳无踪迹,唉。最初的回响也寂然无声。
The beautiful party is gone, alas. The initial echo was silent.
【第11句】:我生前当及时享乐,死后哪管他洪水滔天。
I should have enjoyed myself in time before I was born, but when I die, there will be great floods.
【第12句】:有为者巍然看定四周,这世界对他几曾沉默。
The world has been silent for several times.
【第13句】:粉碎无辜的对方,这是在走投无路时想出出气的暴君行为。
The crushing of innocent opponents is an act of tyranny that comes out of rage when there is no way out.
【第14句】:正因为不可能,才值得我们去相信。
It is because it is impossible that we should believe it.
【第15句】:黑暗孕育了光明,而光明却背离黑暗。诅咒黑暗。
Darkness breeds light, but light departs from darkness. Curse the darkness.
【第16句】:浮光只徒炫耀一时,真品才能传诸后世。
Floating light only shows off for a moment, and the genuine can be passed on to future generations.
【第17句】:停止抚慰你那苦痛吧,它像一只恶鹰吞噬着你的胸口!
Stop soothing your pain, it's like an eagle swallowing your chest!
【第18句】:仍然拥有的彷佛从眼前远遁,已经逝去的又变得栩栩如生。
It seems that what we still have is far away from our eyes, and what has passed away becomes vivid again.
【第19句】:我所有的一切眼见暗淡而悠远,而消逝者又将现出来向我重演。
All my eyes are dim and distant, and the vanished ones will appear and repeat to me.
【第20句】:园丁也知道,小树只要发青,就会有花果点缀未来的岁月。
The gardener also knows that as long as the young trees are green, there will be flowers and fruits embellishing the years ahead.
【第21句】:我感到我已有闯荡世界的勇气,去把人世间的苦与乐担当。
I feel that I have the courage to break into the world, to take on the suffering and joy of the world.
【第22句】:把心爱的人搂在怀里,乃是一种最好的天赐。
Holding your loved one in your arms is the best gift.
本文由qingshulin发布,不代表倾述林立场,转载联系作者并注明出处:https://www.qingshulin.com/lizhiwenan/show-305500.html
