龙族经典文案中英
【第1句】:孤独是与生俱来的种子,萌发于爱上一个人的瞬间。
Loneliness is a born seed, germinating in the moment of falling in love with a person.
【第2句】:一切伟大时代皆会结束,正如所有的王都将死去。
All great times will come to an end, just as all kings will die.
【第3句】:神不会惩罚恶行。如果他惩罚,我应该活不到这个年纪。
God does not punish evil. If he punished me, I should not live to this age.
【第4句】:从相遇的刹那开始,离别也已经开始。
From the moment of meeting, parting has begun.
【第5句】:在我可以吞噬这个世界之前,与其孤独跋涉,不如安然沉睡。
Before I can devour the world, I'd rather sleep peacefully than travel alone.
【第6句】:生活在疯子群里就不得不适应疯子的逻辑。
Living in the madman group has to adapt to the madman's logic.
【第7句】:走道真长,真不凑巧,这时候空荡荡的,没有什么能够阻隔两人的相见。
The aisle was so long, unfortunately, it was empty at this time. Nothing could prevent them from meeting each other.
【第8句】:我们做了任何错误的决定,结果只能自己承担。
We have made any wrong decisions, and the result can only be borne by ourselves.
【第9句】:所有封印都会脱落,所有牢笼都会腐朽,而笼中的东西却是永生不灭的。
All seals will fall off, all cages will decay, and what is in the cage is immortal.
【第10句】:没人记住死了的东西,没人记住的东西死了一样!
Nobody remembers what's dead. Nobody remembers what's dead.
【第11句】:你只有跑得比时间还快,才能改变这个故事的结局。
Only if you run faster than time can you change the end of the story.
【第12句】:你要去找他,要去救他,万山无阻。
You're going to find him, you're going to save him.
【第13句】:有一种渴,只有酒才能滋润,这种渴就是孤独。
There is a thirst, only wine can moisten, this thirst is loneliness.
【第14句】:如果这个世界不喜欢你,那他就是我的敌人了。
If the world doesn't like you, he's my enemy.
【第15句】:再见这种事,总是说起来比做起来容易太多。
Goodbye is always easier said than done.
【第16句】:你知道目的地存在,却永远不能抵达。
You know the destination exists, but you can never reach it.
【第17句】:人就是这样,一旦突破下限就无所畏惧,事事变得驾轻就熟。
That's the way people are. Once they break through the lower limit, they will be fearless and become familiar with everything.
【第18句】:对别人残酷的人,首先得对自己残酷,否则只是懦夫。
To be cruel to others, you must be cruel to yourself first, otherwise you are just a coward.
【第19句】:男孩最像男人的时候,就是他的女孩最像女人的时候。
When a boy is the most like a man, his girl is the most like a woman.
【第20句】:男人就该这样,虽然背上背着山,也要轻描淡写的说话。
Men should be like this. Although they carry mountains on their backs, they should also talk lightly.
【第21句】:所谓弃族的命运,就是要穿越荒原,再次竖起战旗,返回故乡。
The so-called fate of the abandoned people is to cross the wilderness, raise the flag of war again and return to their homeland.
【第22句】:我有时候想你多一些,有时候少一些,但不会停止。
Sometimes I miss you more, sometimes less, but it won't stop.
【第23句】:如果这泪水是因为悲伤,那么他的悲伤一定像大海一样宽阔。
If this tear is caused by sadness, then his sadness must be as broad as the sea.
【第24句】:有些人总是会让你不顾一切想要保护的。
Some people will always make you desperate to protect.
【第25句】:有一天当我死了,你就是我在这世界的唯一。因为你身上流有我一半的血。
One day when I die, you are the only one in the world. Because you have half my blood on you.
【第26句】:明明想为什么人把命赌上,可是连下注的理由都没有。
It's obvious why people bet their lives, but there's no reason to bet.
【第27句】:恐惧和愤怒把他的脑海烧得一片通明,他面目狰狞,凶猛得像是狮子。
Fear and anger burned his mind, and he looked fierce and fierce like a lion.
【第28句】:你最初开始喜欢一个人的时候,也是你最不了解他的时候。
When you first begin to like someone, it's also the time when you least know him.
【第29句】:他知道自己已经撑不下去了,这件事原本就超过了人类的极限。
He knew he couldn't stand it. It was beyond the limits of human beings.
【第30句】:因为怀着那么大的心愿所以无所畏惧,为它死去也在所不惜。
Because with such a great wish, so fearless, for it died at all costs.
【第31句】:眼前仿佛世界尽头,美得让人觉得那么孤单。
It's like the end of the world. It's so beautiful that people feel so lonely.
【第32句】:凡艰辛的路,当由勇敢者以坚硬的脚底踏开。
All hard roads should be opened by brave people with hard feet.
【第33句】:我以我心为棺,以我身为椁,埋葬一个女孩。
I buried a girl with my heart as a coffin and my body as a coffin.
【第34句】:求生的人永远无法战胜求死的人,因为后者早已无所畏惧。
Those who seek to survive will never be able to defeat those who seek to die, for the latter is already fearless.
【第35句】:遇到喜欢的人,就像浩劫余生,漂流过沧海,终见陆地。
Meeting people you like is like catastrophe for the rest of your life, drifting across the sea and seeing the land at last.
【第36句】:人总是在长大之后才明白小时候那些用钱就能买来的幸福多么难能可贵。
People always grow up to realize how precious happiness can be bought with money when they are young.
【第37句】:有时候宁可牺牲离开这里的机会,也想握着她的手。
Sometimes I would rather sacrifice the chance to leave here and hold her hand.
【第38句】:哥哥,宿命这种事,往往说出来就会变成真的哦。
Brother, such things as fate often come true when they are spoken out.
【第39句】:比起她恨你,更可怕的是她根本不在乎你做过什么。
What's more terrible than hating you is that she doesn't care what you do.
【第40句】:把一个正常人送进神经病院,他会觉得神经病人的逻辑听起来也很有道理。
When a normal person is sent to a neurological hospital, he will feel that the logic of a neurological patient sounds reasonable.
本文由qingshulin发布,不代表倾述林立场,转载联系作者并注明出处:https://www.qingshulin.com/lizhiwenan/show-310185.html
